RECAST.AI is a quasi-start-up having already 20 months since incorporation. The company has been founded to design and develop a collaborative bot platform that enables users to easily create conversational interfaces.
The basic assumption is that the “world is going conversational” and 85% client’s interactions will be “BOTIFIED” by the end of 2020.
Over this short time-frame, the company not only has developed a full-fledged operational API, which today is used by almost 15.000 developers spread-out across over 65 countries, but has won over 25 key corporate clients among which SNCF, EDF, ENGIE, Michelin, Desjardins, SFR, etc. who use the platform already in production to address their daily users interaction volume through an easy-to-use API.
Key systems integrators and consulting firms such as Accenture, Deloitte and Capgemini, have already been trained and are proposing RECAST.AI solutions to their clients.
The company is hence on the edge to make the leap growing and operating on significant volumes supported by some of the most relevant VC’s.
RECAST.AI is currently looking for a strong VP Sales to drive at a fast pace a 10 folds revenue growth pattern. As VP Sales, you will join a team of highly-skilled professionals dedicated to having a dramatic impact on Customer Experience industry through innovative, artificial intelligence based solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on, building and leading a successful sales team dealing with major companies of the Telco, utilities and Media industries to begin with.
Creating partnerships with clients and identifying opportunities that add value for RECAST.AI and these clients are part of this challenging position.
You report to the CEO and will be part of RECAST.AI management team
Role and Responsibilities
He/she will have to acquire new clients and set the sales organization to grow from the current level by
several orders of magnitude over the next 3 years, exploiting the opportunity of a market that is
predicted to grow 4 folds by 2020.
- Building and managing the sales team with leadership and charisma.
- Proactive vision in sales management to protect shareholder's interests while identify key actions to grow the business
- Deep knowledge in organization of accelerating business teams
- Effectiveness of business development; and sales know-how
- People management (recruitment of talents, sense/pride of belonging, guidance and coaching);
- Brand awareness and corporate reputation;
In order to successfully perform the above tasks and ensure the effective implementation of corporate strategy in Europe this position will in particular carry the responsibility of:
- The acquisition of contracts and projects, which implies, among other things, the management and motivation of the Sales Team, the optimization of the go-to-market model, the follow up of contracts and projects, the direct intervention if need be.
- Achievement of objectives agreed upon with the rest of the executive team at the beginning of the period.
- Such objectives are of a budgetary and financial nature, particularly in terms of Sales,
margins and personnel but other key objectives will also have to be taken care of.
Ideal candidate profile
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of business experience of which at least 5 years in a senior management role in the digitally enabled solutions sector, preferably with experience in the domain of large impact projects’ acquisition.
- Have a proven track record of developing a significant customer base associated with solid revenues.
- Have had organization, people management and profit centre responsibilities. He/She will know how to operate within a budgetary and cost control framework.
- A strong customer orientation and will be at ease in interacting with the development and support teams at all hierarchical levels.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the European digital solutions market place and of the potential customer base in Europe and particularly in France.
- Be excellent manager and have the ability to recruit, develop, motivate and align personnel with the Company objectives
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills. He/she will take initiative and be a strong team player.
- Be fluent in French and English. A university degree, preferably technical, is preferred.
- The position is based in Paris
His/her profile will encompass:
- Leadership and Charisma
- Fast thinker, learner and doer with a hands-on attitude
- Professional approach, with enthusiasm and credibility
- Knowledge of RECAST.AI – like Go2Market processes
- Knowledge of important influencing parameters of the software sale and delivery
- Is not only literate, but well acquainted with the use of IT tools required to prepare
- Strong Business Development Skills.
- Has good presentation skills and an excellent command of the languages, to interact
with client’s as well as collaborators colleagues.
- Customer orientated, with a proper focus on satisfaction and service, is able to
understand end-user requirements and is able to position properly his/her solutions
towards the competition if needed.
Our client offers
- A very challenging and professional work environment
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- Exciting, diverse and challenging projects
- The opportunity to enable a quantum leap to the company and its clients
- The opportunity to travel abroad