As Recast.ai is growing rapidly, we are looking for a Dev Lead / Future R & D Manager managing a team of 20 developers, in support of the CTO. You will be in charge of orchestrating and participating in the realization of all R & D projects, from design to production. You will work very closely with the Product Owner and the Architect, as well as with the Client Missions division.
We are looking for a transverse profile, team player and effective :) The ideal candidate is a manager in the soul! Project management and team management are its comfort zone. He is a talented developer interested in the universe of startups and wants to invest in this particularly dynamic and stimulating adventure!
Recast.AI is a French startup, located in Paris (Station F) working in the field of Artificial Intelligence, more specifically in the field of natural language (NLP). Through our platform, we allow to create conversational agents (bots) in a simplified way, with a short Time To Market.
Growing very fast, we realized a first fundraising of two million euros at the end of June 2016, we have nearly 20 major international customers and we won several awards at the Viva Technology trade fair.
- Management of end-to-end R & D projects (design, implementation, testing, set-up)
- Animation of a team of 20 developers
- Planning and monitoring of the production capacity of several simultaneous projects
- Continued development of the Recast.AI project methodology
- Capacity of "Dev. Lead ": contribution to code, code review, etc.
- Key development technologies: React, Ruby on Rails, Python, NodeJS
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Agile development (scrum)
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in development and R & D project management at a leading software vendor or SS2I, team management
- Analytical capacity, problem solving
- Very good relationship, team player, leader
- Knowledge about the ecosystem of bots and their tools is a plus.
What Recast.AI will bring you:
A great freedom of personal development in a startup with very fast growth, with continuous challenges and strong leadership. Career development perspective: VP Engineering.
Great moments with our team of developers and designers, two terraces, with an incredible view of Paris, a cafeteria with free coffee, a competitive salary, a fun but studious workplace, and much more! :slightly_smiling_face:
Being part of our first talents, you will participate with the team in the construction of this adventure, its vision, its products and the way artificial intelligence will soon be accessible to all!
Remuneration: 50K € - 70K € according to experience and profile